Wednesday 27 April 2011

my pet world <(^o^)>


Good day everyone! Let’s start our day with a smile =)

I woke up early today because I felt something hairy at my feet, and guess who? It was not ghost anyway, it was our home cat Kelabu lazing around my bed =)

Kelabu (definitely not a commercial name, I know. But my sister wants us to call her that name -___-) was born together with her two brothers, Oren and Itam. We called them according to their fur colours. These three kittens were raised up by our family from born until now. Their mother ran away from home after deliver them and became a fierce mother, she didn’t even wanted her children to get near her; I believe she followed her life partner because she wanted more freedom outside the house -_-"


kelabu 3 weeks old


I love Kelabu so much, she’s the cutest and pretty cool cat though. And she also acts like human when she sleeps, relaxing (lay her back to the wall) and act cute. We also love to hug her since she’s quite fat and looks like a very cute furball.  Obesity Cat! (she eats a lot okay!)



lepak-lepak



kucing comel
awww, she's so adorable right?
aksi manje la tu konon nye kann..




and the most funniest pose..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
sleeping "beauty" pose
buruk comel benor aksi tido dia nie..sungguh xbersopan.hehe ;)



* I will definitely miss this fat cat when I get back to KL tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...