Wednesday 20 April 2011

3,2,1 it's the final countdown ;)

After almost 2 years of relationship, I'm going to upgrade my status to the next level which is engagement. I don't really know how does it feel since this is the first ceremony in my family (FYI, I'm going to langkah bendul two sisters above me! jangan marah ye kakak2..=p)


Actually from the start, my bf's elder brother is the one who planned to get married. But the parents think that it would be easier to have the same kenduri sambut menantu since dua-dua anak bujang diorang dah gatai serious nak kahwin. In simple words, save budget lah plus to have two kenduris in one year, it would be very tiring kan?


So here we go, since the idea came up and my bf said why not? (better terima je time dia tengah semangat ajak tunang kan..kalau tak, menyesalll..hehe) then the plan become so serious, his parents started to contact my parents, discussing about merisik and engagement thingy. Alhamdulillah both sides agreed to unite two families into one. Meanwhile, I've already made some preparations, buy everything that we need for hantaran, booking mini pelamin and etc. (Thanks to my sister kak Dilah, she gives a big hand in whatever I need since I'm 600km away from home). InsyaAllah we would be having a simple engagement ceremony, and invite close relatives only. lagipun buat majlis bertunang je, bukannya kahwin..tak perlu grand sangat kan..=)

The ceremony will be held this saturday, 23rd April 2011 (2 days after our second anniversary) which means 3 days from today..! I have blending feelings in my heart right now..Nervous, excited, errr..cuak? Sape tak cuak kalau hantaran tak siap buat lagi! waaaaa helppp!!



*I will update my post after the ceremony. Wish me luck, okay?



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...