Friday 29 April 2011

finally I'm in KL

Alhamdulillah, I reached KL yesterday after a long Terengganu-KL journey (8 hours of journey to be exact) together with Adik. I managed to drop by at Gua Musang to visit the in-laws in the afternoon. Thanks to Umi because she provide us lunch and I siap makan bertambah lagi okay!cayalah!!huhu Anyway Adik will stay here until this Sunday. yay!! That kid sister followed me because she wants to go to the KLBF2011 (Kuala Lumpur Book Fair 2011). The KLBF2011 is held at PWTC from 22nd April 2011 until this Sunday, 1st May 2011. The admission is FREE for all visitors and you can get the information of the book fair from here.

After two hours of rest, I went to the office, (I was working night shift) thumb print and brought Adik to A&W for dinner. sempat lagi tu kan..=p  then around 8.30 pm I send her home and reached office at 9 pm due to the traffic jam at the Federal Highway -_-"


I'm really thankful there is no event last night, so I can get enough sleep rest until morning and write this post :)

I have a long list of plans to do with my little sister. This afternoon I'll bring her to the KLBF2011 and maybe singgah Mid Valley to watch movies. I'm not sure what movie to catch, maybe Thor or Red Riding Hood. I'll update the reviews later okay. Have a good Friday everyone! =)

*I'm so excited Adik is around! She never been here before, none of my family members come to KL and stay with me before. Maybe it's quite lonely to stay alone in KL. Don't you think I should work at my own hometown?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...