Tuesday 26 April 2011

Mom's operation postponed

Today my mom supposed to undergo her second operation due to brain tumor. (the first surgery was done 2 years ago in 2008). We went to HUSM Kubang Kerian around 12 o'clock, and packed our clothes along in case Ma has to be admitted in ward. But as soon as we see the doctors in charge, they told us that chief doctor is having a seminar and he's not around this evening. They also need to double check everything and asked Ma to do CT Scan and eye test before the surgery because the tumor is growing very near to her eyes. So the operation is postponed to June this year -_-" 

I will go back to KL this thursday and cancel my leave on 1-5th May since the operation is postponed. God, I hate going back KL! The people there..uh.. Well, It's another story and it's quite personal, I won't talk about it here. Anyway if you would like to know more about brain tumor, you can click the links here: brain tumor- Wikipediabrain tumor- primary adults, CT Scan, MRI- Wikipedia


* I love Ma so much!! Friends, please pray for her k..

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...