Sunday 24 April 2011

My E-day

Alhamdulillah..The engagement ceremony went very well yesterday. It was like a dream to me. i dah rasmi jadi tunangan orang okay! yay! =p However, I'm very satisfied because I did everything at my own best effort. 

Hantaran: I made the gubahan myself
Mini pelamin: I asked my best friend Google to get some idea and combine them into one.
Make up: I hired a very good MUA* from a wedding boutique near my place. 
Makan-makan:  I handed it over to Ma cause she knows better (I cuma bagi duit je kat dia then she did the rest =p)


*term of the day: MUA stands for Make Up Artist.

I guess everyone must have expected to see some pictures right? It's unfortunate that I didn't have a camera or hired any photographer for this kenduri. xcukup save bajet la nie huhuhu =( The other pictures are mostly taken from other's camera. I'll upload them as soon as I get back to KL next week. So please be patient k =)



But I managed to take a few photos using my handphone.  Here are some teasers. It's pink theme by the way =)



























No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...