Monday 13 June 2011

Weekend @ Mid Valley

Yesterday Mr F and I went out jalan-jalan around KL (our weekend routine when I'm not working). It was raining heavily and quite boring to stay in the car so we decided to singgah at Midvalley. I have no plans at all, just to round the mall and doing light survey on some stuffs that might be bought for our hantaran kahwin.


We went into some shops, belek-belek all the handbags and shoes. I was interested on a pair of Carlo Rino shoes and tried them for fun when suddenly Mr F said, "Sayang, if you like it I'll buy if for you". I was like, "Huh? seriously B??". He just smiled and warned me to decide faster because he will change his mind if I asked too much. Hohoho..Of course I went head over heels la! *grin*

Pikir punya pikir lastly I decided to give up on shoes and chose handbags instead. Haha seronoknya!!Bukan selalu dapat peluang nak mengepow En Tunang nie ;D Finally I got this one:




Thanks a lot B for this beautiful birthday gift. I love it so much..Sayang kamu ketat-ketat!
 *good mood lalalala* =D =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...