Monday 6 June 2011

birthday trip to Fraser Hill

It’s been a while I was away from blogging and busy with few things. Dah berhabuk blog nie.. Anyways, yesterday was my birthday!! ;)



5-6-1987 was the date I was born 24 years ago. Alhamdulillah, I feel grateful and blessed throughout the years. There are always so many things to be grateful of. Graduated at the age of 22, getting good job at 23, surrounded by good friends, supporting family and also accompanied by someone I love, my fiancée. I am so happy with my life and couldn't ask more. All I can say is I am grateful to Allah, and I always pray that this happiness will remain forever. Amin.. ;)

Now I would like to update on my trip to Fraser Hill, Raub Pahang. Sebenarnya dah lama sangat lah I teringin nak menjejakkan kaki ke Fraser Hill sekarang baru je dapat peluang ke sana. Hati rasa melonjak-lonjak mahu tengok apa yang menarik di Fraser Hill seperti yang dikhabarkan sebelum ini..So I planned to go there during my birthday. Konon sempena birthday la ni kan.. Semangat la ni siap merajuk dengan Mr F sebab lambat gerak dr KL =S

Kami bertolak dari KL pada jam 2.30 petang dan sampai ke puncak Fraser Hill pada jam 5.30 petang. The route was very bad and scary (pusing2 pening2 worst than Cameron Highland route) that I felt sick in my stomach. No nice scenery for eye-catching except woods. Nasib baik tak makan banyak time tu kalau tak dah lama muntah. 



jalan bengkang-bengkok. ok tak pe sabar ;)



Owh hati terasa sangat excited tengok tanda FH ni
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Guess what?
It was the WORST birthday trip. 
EVER.

I have to agree with the idioms “Indah khabar dari rupa” sebab tak de benda menarik pun di Fraser Hill kecuali nice English-themed building. Makan pun mahal. And also ada satu playground kecil where some group of families play and lepak2 there.

I am terribly disappointed. After a long tiring journey I expect Fraser Hill could be attractive and way better place than others. but....(you finished them in you own words)

So here are some of the pictures taken from the trip:


Sewaktu baru sampai di FH. Rehat jap





In front of Ye Old Smokehouse





At taman bunga


Tempat wajib ambil gambar. The Clock Tower








Singgah at this restaurant for tea break. Bad service


Luckily the strawberry juice was nice and refreshing. 
The only treat for this trip.

I really don't get it why other people said FH is a nice place to visit =( i think Bukit Tinggi is way better than FH. I feel a bit sad and kesian sangat kat Mr F sebab drive jauh just to watch this scenery *sigh*. But I'm really thankful to him because he is very patience and sanggup layan kerenah I yang gedik nak pergi FH all this time. huhu..Love u munchkins!






Kesimpulan: FH is not worth it, penat gila jalan jauh and bad routing (rugi minyak, tol, masa), makan mahal, xde tempat menarik nak dilawati. FH is absolutely not my type of place. Will not reconsider coming again to FH. Confirm.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...