Monday 13 June 2011

Baiti & Ijan's Wedding Ceremony at Melaka

Hi everyone! Last Saturday I went to my friend's wedding at Melaka. The King and Queen of the day were Nurbaiti & Shahrizan. Baiti is my ex-coursemate and also my ex-housemate when we were in UKM. They get married on 3rd June 2011 at Kelantan (I didn't attend the wedding ceremony on the bride's side). So my friends and I were attending their kenduri sambut menantu on the groom's side in Melaka.

I was organizing a convoy trip to Melaka with other physics coursemates. The original plan was to gather everyone at R&R Nilai around 1 pm but due to some technical problem (Mr F working on that day and I have to wait for him to get back from work) so my trip were postponed and I have to let other friends to go first to the kenduri since they arrived at R&R Nilai at 1pm sharp.

After waiting for Mr F for around 1 hour, we began our journey around 2pm and reached Melaka at 4pm (Alhamdulillah luckily, without sesat =D). Our other friends already there waiting for us at the kenduri and because of we were late, I didn't manage to talk to everyone there. Tak sempat nak catch up with each other and gossip lama-lama. Time sampai tu pun makanan dah nak habis. Owh I really hate being late.. =(


on our way to Melaka


The passengers of the day, Ct and Dila


Mr Driver


After lunch =D


The King and Queen of the Day
*Pn Nurbaiti and En Shahrizan*


My coursemates and Mr F


Next wedding! =D


Imaginary bridesman. Ambil berkat ;D


taking a shot with Pn Baiti. I love her wedding dress so much!


me and Zayra


The next wedding is on Wanie InsyaAllah


The happy Nisa


with my ex-housemate Ct


me and Dila

Congratulations Byt and hubby for their wedding! I am very happy for both of you and I wish you are always happy and please get a very cute baby as soon as possible okay! ;)

Overall, I am so excited to meet my friends at the wedding. Better late than never kan? I expect to see others and catch up more next time, at next wedding. InsyaAllah.. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...