Wednesday 14 September 2011

RAYA 2011

Good afternoon everyone ;) I would like to wish all my muslim friends Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri, Maaf Zahir dan Batin. Today is the 14th day of raya and I'm sure everyone of you still celebrating it by organizing open house and jamuan hari raya at the office, right? And there are also a lot of wedding ceremonies after raya, all I can say I got so many invitations especially during weekends. Congratulations to all my friends who get married recently! ;)

This year I managed to balik beraya at my hometown, and I've already returned KL by 4th raya due to work. Anyway, I had a wonderful raya since this year might be the last year for me to celebrate as a bachelorette, and I'm actually celebrating raya without new baju raya (I borrowed my sister's baju kurung because my tailor tak sempat siapkan my baju) Pity me, right? Actually, it doesn't bother me at all =D


@ nenek's house, Kg Darau with baju pinjam =D



In addition to that, I was very happy to beraya with my family, relatives, and friends around me. On 3rd raya, I had a BBQ reunion at Lata Tembakah with my old friends and on 4th raya my so called future-in-laws came to visit my family. Overall, this year's raya is perfect! ;)


raya with cousins


raya@ friend's house


reunion/BBQ picnic with primary schoolmates



So how's your raya? 
I hope all of you enjoy bits of hari raya celebrations with loved ones 
Wish you have a blast raya too ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...