Saturday 2 July 2011

Satisfying my own sweet tooth =)

It was quite a long time since I’m having sugar cravings on macaroons. Now I have the chance to taste these sweet and cute little macaroons (Ok, I know I’m out of date, kasihan I kan?)


sumber: Google Images




Anyway I have ordered them from Iera Macaroons, she held a business on homemade macaroons and cupcakes. It costs me RM32 for 15 pieces of macaroons, which means 1 piece costs RM2.13. Expensive, eh? It’s because of the ingredients and the technique to produce them is hard.

As far as I concern, the macaroons vary in sizes and dependent on the weather. If they are made during sunny day the macaroons will be beautifully baked. If not, the situation will be vice versa. Kira nya jika dibuat pada waktu hujan macam tak menjadi lah kot?

As soon as I got the parcel, I put them immediately into the fridge. There was a label of instruction on the box, saying that these macaroons should be refrigerated at least 30 minutes before eating. 


the box is nicely wrapped
nampak ada label arahan pada box tu?


aww, tempting kan?
ok2, gambar google images memang tempting. Gambar ni guna hp cikai jer -_-"
I wish i bring back DSLR baru nampak lagi tempting kot


After around 2 hours, I tried one piece and the feeling is weird. It’s like..macam ni ke orang kata macaroons sedap? Emm, far away from my expectation. But I decided to leave them a little longer to see the differences.

At night I tried another one piece of macaroons. Once I bite it, the outer shell of macaroons became brittle and inside feels soft. The blending of the fillings are very nice. The taste of macaroon is not too sweet, just nice. I feel good when I munched them bit by bit. I went like Ooh la la. I love it!!


eat me!!


say hi to these cute babycakes


Ok, so I now understand that the macaroons should be refrigerated for around 12-24 hours to get the real taste. It works that way.

In the next morning I tried it again and I think I’m really in love with macaroons. Makan satu memang tak cukup! Cepat je habis. Worth buying. So friends, have you tried macaroons? I suggest that you should try too ;)




javascript:void(0)
* Cam terfikir nak jadikan macaroons as hantaran kahwin. 
Trend sekarang ramai buat begini.
Ok tak idea ni?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...