Wednesday 3 August 2011

Elianto make ups

Salam and happy celebrating the fasting month, Ramadhan al-Mubarak to all my muslim friends! I was away from blogging a little while since I went to Mersing for a two-week Kursus Induksi Umum. It was a tiring trip; the weather was notoriously changing (hot, sunny in the afternoon and rainy in the evening). I've been sunburned because joining a lot of outdoor activities and it was extremely intense during the first week! Thanks to delicious food served, the least thing I would appreciate besides making new good friends there. Ah~~ I don’t want to elaborate much on that. We’ll discuss about this kursus later k ;)

Now I want to share with you about make up products. Well, I’m not really into make ups, but suddenly I feel like I have to learn some basic make up. One week before I went to kursus, I accompanied my friend to Elianto because she’s buying some make up stuffs. I actually wanted to survey M.A.C make up for hantaran, but I changed my mind because M.A.C products are ridiculously expensive. So suddenly I feel interested to try Elianto products first. So here are the catches of the day:



10-pieces eye shadow
I bought these separately (mix codes and colours)
and display them into one eye shadow box
*the colours looked boring but believe me, they are amazingly blend well with skin



fionato blush
02 peachy pink


oatmeal & milk face mask
I got this with 50% off from the actual price (RM3 each)
this mask smells a bit fragrance


Brush set
consist of a set of brush for various usage
(blusher, lip linear, eye brush etc.) and two sponges


Got free gift! *grin
this make up pouch worth RM36 if I'm not mistaken


all the products that I've bought



So far I'm satisfied with all these products from Elianto. I will try to use them wisely, and I'll post some of the pictures of me with make ups on. 
Right now I'm in the recovering mode to get rid of the sunburn first okay =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...