Thursday 4 August 2011

of wedding reception & sepetang @ Mc D

It was July 10th 2011, Mr F and I went to a wedding ceremony (Mr F's coursemate- Alon & Dazwan). The reception was held at Dewan Gemilang UKM. So I took the chance to get along with Mr F's friends. They were all very friendly and treated me well.


meet these happy fellas =)



with the newlyweds
*ambil berkat konon-konon


~us~


After an hour of borak-borak, makan-makan and take pictures we finally said goodbye to each other and met the newlyweds to bid congratulations on their wedding and then left. End of story for wedding ceremony.


*                    *                    *                      *                     *                     



Next, after attending the ceremony we decided to go jalan-jalan first before going back home. I felt a bit hungry so we dropped by Mc Donald's Bangi and had our so-called "tea break" there.

don't you think it's quite late for a newspaper reading time?
me think so! =D


our evening meal- two sets of BIG MAC


of course he had to shoot my pose too ;D



Anddddd, the next pictures are motive-less. So don't waste your time scrolling down this post okay. I put them along just for fun. Remember, I've warned you.. =D


love watching him driving


I just can't live without this


trying hard to look cute
final result: failed


these wedges have been servicing me more than 1 year and counting ;)


his brand new spectacles


one of my best shoot, shifting the gears





Uhh well, I know I shouldn't write this publicly but I'm missing Mr F so much. Even we had big fight or anything that doesn't sound nice but I can never get him off my mind. He's not well right now (I hope he will get well soon) and the fact that he is busy with work is something that I should be more understanding and not only think of my own emotions. Sobs*

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...