Wednesday 18 May 2011

Cik & Yana's Engagement

Two weeks after our engagement, now it’s their turn to get engaged! I would like to congratulate my brother in-law-to-be, Cik and his fiancée, Yana (she will be my biras in the future). 

They were engaged 13th May 2011 in Yana’s hometown, Johor Bahru (too bad Mr F and I couldn’t join the convoy to JB since we were working on that day :( ). Their engagement theme is blue-white, which I found soft and sweet for these two lovebirds. Let’s celebrate their happiness together! ;) 

**tips: click on the picture or hold ctrl + right click to enlarge the photo**








































* Couldn't believe that I'm already engaged to someone and others are going through the same phase as mine. Time goes by too fast right??

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...